Wednesday, 04 September 2013 15:21
Free Libya Tractors, is established in 2012 after the revolution, and it is the official authorized dealer of Caterpillar Company to sell and market its products (Full-product line) in the Libyan market.
We are currently seeking a Sales Representative.
Requisition Number: 2013-0012
Employment Status: Permanent Full-Time
Close Date: IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT
Sales Representative Job Description
1. Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
2. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
1. Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
2. Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
1. Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
2. Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
3. Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
4. Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
5. Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
6. Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
7. Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
8. Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
9. Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
10. Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
11. Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
12. Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
13. Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Kindly write the name of the position as subject of your application.